Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sick......

I have not been to office for 2 days..I miss my job ,my colleague and of course the most important person in the company. I can't even wake up for 2 days. I have never been sick untill i can't up from my bed...This is the first time in my life i sick until so teruk...Actually i was my own fault also,Because i din't watch out for my food and this is a lesson for me not to repeat in again in future because the pain will make you feel very unconfortable .Once you experience it you would say this is my first and my last time in my life. No one knew how suffering this illness was untill you yourself experience it.

After i have been sick for few days. Now almost fully recover. It seem like it have been awhile i did not enjoy a healty lifestyle. Now i knew that nothing is more important than a health..We can buy anything with $$ but we can't buy Health with $$$ ..We must take healthy food .



No comments:

Disney song