Monday, November 24, 2008

CE 08-Camp empowered 08

Camp Empowered.......There is so much thing i can learned from this camp..........I enjoy this camp from 21-23 nov 08 which is unforgetable..There is so many event that have planned......But There is 1 event that touch my heart and from that moment onwards i truly found myself.......I did not realise that i'm a new person......Untill on monday 24th nov a wonderful afternoon i have a argument with my colleague ( in such a nice way) well i still consider it as wonderful afternoon even thought i'm so the tired for the rest fo my day.....I have never been having argument with anyone......even my parents ....what more to say my colleague.........Finally i realise........lord..God...... What is happening with me on this afternoon and i finally knew that i'm new person now even i have change my charecter............We strive for the right..........AMEN

No comments:

Disney song