Thursday, September 11, 2008

JobSeekers

Was feeling like wanna Change a new job as soon as possible.My work now is i'm very satisfied with it,but the staff are facing too much of company politics.Which i don't like it. But with the strong and determination and courage from my manager i'm willing like to sacrifice it just because of her.....a company with too much of company politics will resulting in suffering the company staff. The staff are doing work day and night and even sunday and public holiday .But no one knew the hardship of a staff that willing to sacrifice her time on company and work..Only those understanded knew it. a company with two managment is very different....This eventually will lead to misundertsanding and misagreement. O my Loving Jesus PLEASE help me to stay strong and continue with my work. Amen

No comments:

Disney song