Monday, February 11, 2008

New year new Resolution

New year new resolution. Time seem to be pass so fast and i did not realise it's already the 5th day of chinese new year. Well chinese new year for this year was nothing diferent from the previous year the only useful thing i did during the chinese new year was i went visiting to my friends house . As this is the 1st year i pay my friend a visit during chinese new year.There is also some minor misunderstanding within me and my other group of friends during this chinese new year. Well i might says that i will not be a planner anymore after this.I will also thy not to contact then and try to avoid them might as well...For the new resolution for this year i will try my best to get myself a job.May be a tuition teacher or a computer tutor...Perhaps it can be kill my boredome a home everyday thing too much until i'm destress now and don't even anyone knew about it...

No comments:

Disney song