Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chap goh meh

Today 21st February makes the end of chinese new year with so call as chap goh meh in hokkien and yuan shiao jie in chinese. Well nothing is unusual today as it is just another ordinary day for me. By the end of chinese new year also mean that i have to start over new.Which means that i have to sart to earn a living for myself.I have been looking all sorts kind of job since before chinese new year and even in january. It seem like luck is not not my side yet.They still want my parents to support me.I am doubt of my ability as well. I want to apply to become a tuition teacher but i'm doubted that i can't handle my work and how my student going to be when i'm teaching. Would they bully me..I was thinking of how invaluable i am till that i find myself so hardfor the people to accept me as part of their working force.

No comments:

Disney song