Thursday, February 21, 2008

A gift that hold a special meaning for you

A gift that hold a special meaning for me.Whenever i think of this topic i was thinking of valentine day.Actually valentine day does not mean alots to me in the pass year.I was shock on the early morning of 14th February 2008 when i come to teach and i received a special gift from an anonymous person.All this while i am single and not belonging to anyone and i don't even knew that they is someone that admirer me. I am so touch and about to drop off my tears when i saw the valentine gift what more to say it is from a person that i unknown.Only after i finish my lesson my student told me that the gift was given by them just a appreciation for me as being teaching them.When i ask why do they send those gift during valentine day their answer was they sending this gift not because they admirer me and i was almost broken hearted but sending the gift to me an this day as a friendship ....Again i can't hold my tears and make a special speech for them.Even thought they are very naughty most of the time but it worth my effort because their exam result shows a great improvement for almost half of the class.This valentine gift also worth my effort of teaching them because i have been naik pangkat to become a permanent teacher.

No comments:

Disney song