Thursday, June 12, 2008

A tribute to a top management

It is a day as usual today nothing special for me to continue my usual task today.Is just that I'm quite busy today because the manager have been outstation for 2 days..So i am the one become her victim to help her out with some of her work lo......I was thinking of being scolded by the top management because she have not been seeing the receipt for few weeks......But luckily i did prepare by asking god to always by my side whenever i see my management later..Finally GOD answer my prayer...Because i knew that my management with scolded me if she saw the receipt have been leave out for one week. I can't believe that she did not scolded me but she some sort of comforting me...For sure this is nit my top management that was talking with me....But i knew that GOD is the one that talking with me during that period of time.....Thanks for being always by my side.

No comments:

Disney song