Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bodco==BODO

How i wish i can shout out very loud now...................The management suppose to knew that i am having training for the whole morning and yet she is asking me to find the supporting document for so many project........I manage to find some supporting document for a particular project but not all the project and i thought i was the one that she meant so i confidently answer yes to her .Because i also knew that she did not expect me to find the supporting document for half and hour.Finding the supporting document need time......Please undertsnad it ok............I'm not the superwomen that you thought.I'm just a normal human being .....Is ok if you ask me to find the small project...Please don't expect me to find all the suppporting document for numerious project.....and futhermore it's almost time for me to went off for my training.........

No comments:

Disney song